Planning for your family’s future after you’re gone is a really important legal task. If you take the time now to make an effective legally binding Will you could save your family stress and also money, at what will undoubtedly be a difficult time for them.
We can help:
- Advise you in regard to estate and probate laws
- Write a Will that maximises the inheritance for your family
- Set up family and testamentary trusts
- Advise you on choosing executors and guardians
- Minimise the chance that your Will is contested and subject to litigation
- Advise in regard to estate tax and financial concerns
- Advise you on Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Safely store your Will and other important legal documents
At the same time as considering your Will we strongly recommend that you also put in place plans for any future incapacity by making Lasting Powers of Attorney. This will ensure that if you become unable to make decisions about your finances, your medical treatment or living arrangements then the person or persons who you trust to make these decisions can do so unhindered.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation.